WTTF Alfred Morris (Wash-RB) & Stevan Ridley (N.E.-RB) !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardicity

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hi everyone. I am looking to get some cards of Alfred Morris the rookie RB for the Washington Redskins and Stevan Ridley the RB for the N.E. Patriots. If you have any for trade tell me what it is/they are and check my bucket and LMK what you like for it/them. I have a lot of cards for trade. Thx

-

... interested in the vick 08 bowman sterling jersey...but all I have is stevan ridley topps base 2011,2012...what would you take for it?

... interested in the vick 08 bowman sterling jersey...but all I have is stevan ridley topps base 2011,2012...what would you take for it?

Hi, for that I would need another GU-jersey in trade. If you have any LMK or if you have a trade list or site with jersey-GU's let me know what it is and I can check it out. LMK, Thx

2010 Prestige Rookie Review Josh Freeman.Icons Future Stars (2008) Andre Caldwell,2008 Fabric of the future Glenn Dorsey,2008 Fabric of the future HarryDouglas,2008 Fabric of the Future Kevin O'Connell.several Game Day Gear(2009) :Jamaal Charles,Steve Slaton,Kevin Smith,Dwayne Jarrett,Devin Thomas,Michael Jenkins,Vince Young,James Hardy,John David Booty,Early Doucett,Donnie Avery...plmk

jimmyhazzard - I will check when I get home tomorrow and see if I need any of those and post back when I check.

bigtimten - I am interested. I have the cards below of your want. LMK if we can work a deal. LMK, Thx

97Leaf-Legacy-RyneSandburg001_zpsd8e1a937.jpg
04SPProspects-RonnyCedenoRC001_zps8d2ccf79.jpg
00Soriano-JimenezTraditionDUAL-RC001_zpsa933ba05.jpg
05KyleOrton-ScoreRC001_zps02309172.jpg
acesoftheFranchise-Urlacher-Peppers001_zps69fb667b.jpg