would like magic the gathering cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sturgeon

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Title says it all. brother would like magic cards and i know nothing about them so would like to see if i can trade for some. he says their like baseball cards and haver rare cards and such. not looking for hard to find stuff so any help would be appreciated. let me know what u need forthem and how many there are. dont need a list wouldnt know what they are anyway. i have sports cards to trade. thanks

Last edited:
hey Sturgeon
Does your brother have any particular wants? I have a fair bit, I collect Maddux and barring that, any star baseball or hockey

He never said anything in particular. i just know he started playing and said he could use some more. if you can put together a single lot of cards and tell me a trade price im sure we can work something out. dont think i have maddux but im sure i can find cards you will be happy with. thanks

not that i know of, as far as i know he hasnt been playing for that long so whatever he can get might lead him to a certain thing but as of right now i dont think he really knows. i dont think he has that many so he probably dont have a certain preference yet.

i have a medium size lot of magic cards i am looking to get rid of the best offer i have gotten is about 25 for it so if you might be able to trade 25 or 30 bucks worth of cards i would be able to do that and i might be able to see if i have anything from your want list because i know i have some pujols, ellsbury and hamilton stuff depending on what your looking for. not sure what types of cards you have but pm if your interested

mlb tried to pm but you have to clear your inbox and sent box, cant except any more pm's. interested in the cards let me know how many you got and ill trade for players in my sig if yu have any.

ok inbox cleared. i will try and get you a count on the magic cards and i will check hati got i know i have either a 2011 or 2012 A&g hamilton because i just got it back with my tops card hamilton signed the tops but not the A&G

Mlb i got a few threads with cards available so let me know what interests you. plus i have a bunch of mariner cards if interested in those also. thanks