Looking for Magic the Gathering lots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a nice stack here from when I played ages ago. I am guessing around the time of Urza's expansions. Interested?

I collect baseball now, so my wantlists are in my sig.

As far as CCG/TCG's go, the only one I still play is WWE Raw Deal, only because my 13 year old daughter heard about it and wanted to play.

I have an unopened deck of magic cards. I don't know much about them. I says chandra nalaar and its Red. Not sure what I have here, maybe a starter deck of some sort? PM me if interested

Are you willing buy lots? Other than keeping a few play decks and my sets (Revised, Dark, Fallen Empires), I would be willing to sell 800 ct boxes for $15 plus exact shipping. Most of what I have is from the 90's, but I do have some up to Kamigawa (don't think there is anything more recent). I think I still have one un-open box of Fallen Empires if you interested as well. Let me know via PM if interested.
Thanks,
Scott

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.