This Nitschke RC for 61 Topps Jim Brown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

awesome bucket but can't really use anything. also, i don't think i would have much to offer in return. unless, and this is going to be a weird oddball offer, but the only jordan i have on hand is an 84 star reprint. i bought it as a reprint and i compared it to other star cards. i say reprint too. i can send a scan. one card i did like was the dominique wilkins sticker card.

i just got the wilkins a few days ago lol. if you have a scan of the jordan, i'd appreciate a look, front and back if possible. is it from the '96 stadium club? they put out some chrome rc reprints, jordans was the '84 star. if it's something i'd need, i'd like to work a trade if possible.

also, i drive interstate 80 out to wilkes-barre about once a year, pass your exit to lock haven. long long drive for me, but well worth it when i see my 2 daughters and 2 grandkids :)

paul

well paul, if you'd be willing to trade that nique sticker card for the jordan, i'm in. i'm still calling reprint on this and you're more than welcome to send it in for authentication if you want. might be worth it to know for sure. if it's not a reprint, extra bonus for you! and the fact that you're able to name drop a town like lock haven makes you alright in my book! lol

i definately would like the jordan, so i'll go ahead and post up the trade. appreciate it very much :)

ya, haven't really been to lock haven, just know of its approximate location due to signs that i pass on 80, like i said before. i'm kinda like a giddy little school girl when i see or hear of someone being from somewhere that i know. sounds corny i know, but i think it's cool, lol.

i'll go post it up now.

thanx again,
paul