WTB Low End Andrew Luck RC or RGIII RC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardicity

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking for a low-end (Cheaper the better) Andrew Luck or RGIII RC for a friends grandson. I am looking for one with the player in an NFL uniform so no Sage, Presspass, etc. I am just looking for whatever I can get as cheap as possible for him. He's just starting out collecting and wants an RC of them (Prefers Luck) and I want to get him a cheap one to see how he takes care of it before I get him something higher end. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it delivered. I will be paying with Paypal regular. Thx for looking

-

Hey if you still need that loower end luck card I pulled a panini prestige andrew luck rookie so let me know if you still need it. And since it's for a kid there won't be any charge:) so give me an address and I will get it out in the mail.

Hey if you still need that lower end luck card I pulled a panini prestige andrew luck rookie so let me know if you still need it. And since it's for a kid there won't be any charge:) so give me an address and I will get it out in the mail.

Yes I still need one for him. He will be so excited. But why don't you look at my bucket and see what you like and we can make a trade of it? Let me know what you like and we can make a trade. I appreciate the offer but please let me give you something for it. I have a lot of cards on there so I am sure there is something you will like. Check it out and let me know. Thx