Bobbleheads and McFarlanes FS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have hundreds of bobbleheads and dozens of loose McFarlane baseball figurines here and need to clear up space. Let me know a team or a player you're looking for and I can get you a list. These will all be FS but I'll keep prices as low as I can so I can move these fast:)

Cubs, such as Banks, Santo, Sandberg and Sosa.

Have these--all are loose and no box unless noted otherwise--

Sosa--2001 UD collectibles
Sosa--2004 Bobble Dobbles(850/5000)
Wood--2004 Bobble Dobbles(902/5000)
Prior--2004 Bobble Dobbles(1880/5000)
Prior--2002 UD collectibles
Banks--2002 HOF Edition Ud collectibles(Still sealed and comes with unique baseball card)

Hall of Fame McFarlanes?

Cooperstown Collection-
Yogi Berra*
Brooks Robinson*
Bob Gibson*
Tom Seaver*
Reggie Jackson*
Nolan Ryan*

Cooperstown Collection II-
Babe Ruth*
Willie Mays*
Catfish Hunter*
Willie Stargell*
Mike Schmidt*
Cal Ripken Jr*

Those above would be loose, I have a Brett and Jackie Robinson still in their boxes.

Can you price them individual and as a lot? Very intetested
Cooperstown Collection-
Yogi Berra*
Brooks Robinson*
Bob Gibson*
Tom Seaver*
Reggie Jackson*
Nolan Ryan*

Cooperstown Collection II-
Babe Ruth*
Willie Mays*
Catfish Hunter*
Willie Stargell*
Mike Schmidt*
Cal Ripken Jr*

Those above would be loose, I have a Brett and Jackie Robinson still in their boxes.

Can you price them individual and as a lot? Very intetested

Man, these little buggers sell pretty well. Always wish I had kept up with my McFarlanes, love the detail on them!

Anyway, the loose ones are pretty much $10 each, Brett is $15 and the Jackie is $25.

You want to take them all and I would go $140 delivered and that price includes the O'Neil we just posted.

Man, these little buggers sell pretty well. Always wish I had kept up with my McFarlanes, love the detail on them!

Anyway, the loose ones are pretty much $10 each, Brett is $15 and the Jackie is $25.

You want to take them all and I would go $140 delivered and that price includes the O'Neil we just posted.

Matt - I had no idea they were selling that well. I am going to have to pass. I was going to display them in my oldest son's room, but not looking to drop that kind of money on them. Sorry man.

Matt - I had no idea they were selling that well. I am going to have to pass. I was going to display them in my oldest son's room, but not looking to drop that kind of money on them. Sorry man.

I had no idea either. I wish I could offer you a better deal but I just can't go below market value right now in my current position.

Thanks for the responses all. I had to pack them all up when we moved and am still in the process of digging them out and making a list of them all. As soon as I do I will post it here:)