6000+ Comics For Sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vlad's Impaler!

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I recently acquired somewhere between 6000-7000 Comic books. The majority of the comics are from the last 20 years or so with about 500-700 from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. I have been slowly going through them over the last couple of months when time has allowed. None of the books are in bags and backer boards, but all are in Excellent to Nrmt with exception the Vintage books as the condition varies. The collection includes all the Major Companies (DC, Marvel and Image) plus a few other odd ball companies. At this time I have all the Marvel Comics in my possession and about a 3rd of the DC along with all the Vintage. I also have a bunch of none super hero comics (Gold Key Disney, Sonic, Scooby Doo.)

With exception to the vintage I am selling each book for a 1.00 + Shipping. Shipping for one book is 3.00(8.5x11 bubble mailer Bag & backer). If you are purchasing larger quantities I will give a better price and get the correct cost for shipping before we post.

Please LMK what you are looking for and I will post what I have from each title including condition. Please remember that I do not have all the DC and Image with me so it will take some time for to get to them and inform you of what runs I have.

I've sold a lot of comic books and would strongly suggest using at least one piece of regular cardboard to strengthen the package, and also to make it larger than the comic and bag so as to protect the corners.

I've sold a lot of comic books and would strongly suggest using at least one piece of regular cardboard to strengthen the package, and also to make it larger than the comic and bag so as to protect the corners.
Mintman2- Thanks for your help. I did weigh the Bubble mailer with an extra piece of Cardboard just failed to mention it. Any other suggestions would be helpful. Take care!

thor, sgt. rock, sgt. fury, Green Lantern. Any of those titles ? thanks Pat

I have Thor and Green Lantern for sure. Have not seen any Sgt. Rock but I have some books that Fury seems to be the Focal point but does not have him titled. Will have a full list of everything I have by Late Monday or early Tuesday.

Thanks
Joe

Looking for Weird War Tales, Marvel Two In One, Shazam, Batman, Amazing Spiderman, Sandman and New Mutants. Can you pm me what you have if any of these?

lmk what you have in marvel uncanny x-men and dc vintage batman. adventure comics. 100 page or giant size dc comics. thanks

larry