WTTF/WTB BJ (Byron) Mullens and William Buford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

montserratplay

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey, folks. I knew these players a little bit at Ohio State and would like to acquire more of their cards. Mr. Mullens has a TON of cards, including a TON of "event-used" pieces. Mr. Buford has a McDonald's All-American 2007 auto and it looks like he's in this year's Leaf set.

I have no basketball cards to speak of. (I have three or four from a repack I bought. Nothing good.) But I have a ton of baseball and will definitely consider reasonable sale offers for whatever you might have.

I've got 2 rcs of mulleins. Both are prestige, but different variations. Interested? I actually have a sullenger ball that's autod by him In person. There's also Kris Joseph and fab melo that signed the ball. I got it while at a celtics-knicks preseason game. It's in my bucket if interested.

I've got 2 rcs of mulleins. Both are prestige, but different variations. Interested? I actually have a sullenger ball that's autod by him In person. There's also Kris Joseph and fab melo that signed the ball. I got it while at a celtics-knicks preseason game. It's in my bucket if interested.

That ball is awesome, but it would definitely be too rich for my blood. All three guys have a good chance to really be something. Do you see anything on my lists that you like in exchange for the Mullens cards? (Are they serial numbered? Autoed?)