Review 2012 Triple Threads - N F L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2012 Triple Threads - N F L

2 mini boxes (2 packs)
'Every mini box contains an auto'd relic and a relic card - one of which is a triple relic!'

I received the following in my 2 packs....

6 base cards #ed to 989
img420.jpg

The base cards are very thick premium cards. One should receive 3 per pack. The front of the card is matte finish with the player being glossy. The reverse has stats and a Triple Take write up on the player.
I received these cards:
T. Gonzalez
M. Colson
P. Rivers
A.J. Green
M. Stafford
A. Hernandez

INSERTS

Bronze #ed to 310

img421.jpg

Harvin and Hulu

Green #ed to 170

img422.jpg

MJ Drew and A. Foster

Triple Relic and Gold Relic

Triple #ed to 36
Gold #ed to 25
img423.jpg

Julio Jones
Alshon Jeffery

Auto'd Gold Relic #ed to 25

img424.jpg

Doug Martin

WHITE WHALE #ED 1/1

img425.jpg

Andrew Luck
Auto'd Triple Relic!!!

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

This particular mini box was loaded - to say the least - Luck and Martin - WOW!

Triple Threads is a great issue for the player collector. One will have a number of parallels to chase of their favorite player along with autos and printing plates. The set builder might have a pretty high hill to climb - receiving only 6 base cards in the 2 packs. This is one of the times that I believe that Topps should offer some type of challenge and prize for the person who builds the base set, a prize for the one who builds the bronze set, etc.... This would encourage collecting and trading.

The autos - stickers - blah!! This is a high end product - have the players sign the card - not a sticker! Save the stickers for the lower end sets.

Overall grade A+ - what can one say when you get a White Whale and it's Andrew Luck!!

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebow cards to me!!

Duane

Hi Duane

I am starting to collect Ashlon Jeffrey and interested in the gold. I have a Bowman Auto of Catcher Justin O' Conner rays and maybe a few other inserts of rays i could send.

lmk
Henry

Wow, these are awesome.....yes I agree with Zac...go make some money on that Luck!!

I could use any base Lions, Duane....Megatron, Stafford, Suh...etc.....thanks again for the review. Love these. Thanks.

I'll get you a package set up in a few days :)
Diane

Wow, these are awesome.....yes I agree with Zac...go make some money on that Luck!!

I could use any base Lions, Duane....Megatron, Stafford, Suh...etc.....thanks again for the review. Love these. Thanks.

I'll get you a package set up in a few days :)
Diane

That's fine with me... post it as a trade in order for me to get your addy.

Stay warm!!

Duane

very nice review i agree on the autos for a high end set make sign the actual card.. The lick looks awesome as does the dug martin to me i like the doug one better but i am a bigger doug fan than luck. thank you for the review of this set and again awesome luck on pulling the Luck