Looking for RG3 topps chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

okay...how about the Topps Chrome RGIII , SAGE WRITE STUFF RGIII,and a 2012 SAGE HIT Artistry Low Series #ART6 for the Luck Topps base,the Luck draft tickets,and the Luck Platinum Orange...lmk

okay...how about the Topps Chrome RGIII , SAGE WRITE STUFF RGIII,and a 2012 SAGE HIT Artistry Low Series #ART6 for the Luck Topps base,the Luck draft tickets,and the Luck Platinum Orange...lmk

I will pass Not interested in sage or press pass have about 8 of each and Leaf as well sorry about that just looking for Chrome refractors and Stara

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome RGIII believe its the 1984 version will check to make sure, have any Brock Osweiller, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Andrew Luck, Jake Plummer or Peyton Manning? Lmk thanks Sean

I have a 2012 Topps Chrome RGIII believe its the 1984 version will check to make sure, have any Brock Osweiller, Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Andrew Luck, Jake Plummer or Peyton Manning? Lmk thanks Sean

heres what i found

99 ultra as good as it gets Jake Plummer #9 of 15 AG
Topps Chrome Brock Osweiler #210
Hit Brock Osweiler #117
Topps Chrome Brock Osweiler 84' #9
Topps Chrome GU Brock Osweiler #RR3