Want your own baseball card?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Been playing around in Photoshop with a few cards designs and have designed a few nice templates. With a provided photograph I can put you on the face of either a 1989 Fleer base card (as shown with Matt Kemp below)

MattKempFleer89.jpg

Or a 2009 UD Goudey Graphs autographed mini (As seen of me alongside a Hanley Ramirez version from the real set)

IMG_00000243.jpg

I can send you the digital version or I can have it printed and shipped to you on 14 pt card stock cut up and ready to go. Quantities available are 100, 250, 500, or 1000. Why order 1000? I printed up a bunch with a quick blurb on the back thanking people for trading with me and I send them out with trades. Kind of like my trading business card.

IMG_00000244.jpg

If interested please post to this forum and I will contact you with further instructions. I will need a photo of you and your name of preference (or of who you are getting this for if it's a gift), a quantity, as well as your preference of a digital version or a printed version.

For a printed version I will need a short blurb for the back.

If interested let me know and I will send you a quote. At this time for the digital version ONLY I am open to trading. Would be interested in Autos or GU that catch my eye or hits to my wants list in my signature.