Review Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects - M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bowman Draft Picks and Prospects - M L B​

24 packs - 7 cards per pack
2 chrome cards per pack
'One Auto'd Card in Every Box'

I received the following:

40 base cards - no dupes!!
img428.jpg

69 Draft Pick Prospects - no dupes!!
img429.jpg

This issue is the final in the 2012 set from Bowman. Draft Picks and Prospects has the same design and characteristics of its predecessors this year. The photography is clean and sharp. Rookie cards have the RC designation and the Bowman 1st card has a gold stamp saying as much.

Chrome Parallels

12 base
28 Draft Pick Prospects

img430.jpg

INSERTS

Chrome Refractors

6 Refractors

img431.jpg

These are easy to spot - they have a chrome border and the word 'refractor' on the reverse under the card #.

Blue and Orange parallels

img432.jpg

2 blue (#ed to 500) and 1 orange (#ed to 250)

Blue Chrome Refractor #ed to 250 and Silver Ice

img433.jpg

Blue - Martinez
Silver Ice - Chen

Bowman Top Picks

4 Top Picks
img434.jpg

Game Used

Julio Rodriguez #ed to 199

img435.jpg

Auto

Stryker Trahan

img436.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the Bowman collector, this is a must have set to complete the year. The player collector and the team collectors will all have a lot to choose from - with various parallels, chromes, refractors, and 1/1's.

The on the card auto is excellent!!! And the addition of the game used card in this box was an added surprise.

Overall grade A+ - very good issue with no dupes in this box.

Go buy several boxes and send all of the Rays to me!!

Duane

Last edited:
How much "Will it Hurt" me to have those 2 Twin's refractors sent my way? :p Sorry couldn't resist the pun. I suppose reickholt has those locked up? LMK, thanks.

Thanks for the revew Duane.These cards look sharp. Let me know if you pulled any of these Marlins BDPPs.

12 52 53 58 75 95 136 141 148 149 152 156 158

Thanks, Brett

Last edited:
Hi Duane: **UNSUBSCRIBED**

Would you trade me the Julio Rodriguez GU for a couple of Rays refractors? PLMK. I know I have a Zobrist refractor 2012 Topps Chrome and a Desmond Jennings 2012 Bowman Chrome refractor. Thanks,

Luis

Last edited: