FT: A-Rod, Ripken Autos Clemente GU for HOF Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mightydon

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for higher end HOFs but on lower end cards. For example, I have no need for a Topps Triple Thread Yaz auto /10 with no pricing due to scarcity when I can get a 2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Signature Emerald with a BV of $50.

I can also use a Jeter, Piazza, Randy Johnson, Mariano Rivera certified on card Auto for my PC.

I will consider trading down in my favor 1.25x for a few autos like Brett, Blyleven, Boggs, etc.

Here is a link to my HOF needs list:
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php?382364-Hall-of-Famers-GU-Auto-NEEDS-List

1998 Fleer Mystique Fresh Ink A-Rod /200 $100
IMAG1859_zps38f2f46f.jpg

2005 Zenith Z-Graphs #30 Cal Ripken /100 $120
IMAG1855_zps50c6fc25.jpg

2001 Upper Deck Decade 1970's Game Jersey JRC Roberto Clemente $100
IMAG1950_zpseda2393d.jpg

Feel free to make offers for a trade on here or PM.
Thanks,
Don

Last edited:
Trying to make a run at the alomar and the $80 ripken (got a scan of this one). Will you take hof gued from your wantlist? (have a mantle bat, paige jersey, hunter bat, and looking for more)

thanks,john

Its not cheap so not sure you'd be interested but I have 2008 Triple Threads Emerald /18#d Honus Wagner the /36#d books for $250 so looking for at least that in trade for mine. If interested let me know thanks. I like the Alomar mainly,, do you have any other star autos for trade by chance?

Trying to make a run at the alomar and the $80 ripken (got a scan of this one). Will you take hof gued from your wantlist? (have a mantle bat, paige jersey, hunter bat, and looking for more)

thanks,john

PM sent

Its not cheap so not sure you'd be interested but I have 2008 Triple Threads Emerald /18#d Honus Wagner the /36#d books for $250 so looking for at least that in trade for mine. If interested let me know thanks. I like the Alomar mainly,, do you have any other star autos for trade by chance?

PM sent