WTTF 2012 Topps Strata

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jj00148

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking for these base cards: 150 Luck (Hobby version only)

Also looking for this undamaged Die-Cut Rookies to finish my set.

RDC-IP Isaiah Pead

Have lot of base to trade.

Last edited:
I have the Andrew Luck Die Cut

Need these Hobby Base Cards and unfortunately one is Luck. Are those the only die cuts you need?

34 - Jake Locker
46 - Patrick Willis
48 - Ryan Mathews
52 - Willis McGahee
54 - Aaron Hernandez
59 - Matt Schaub
80 - Cam Newton
111 - Troy Palomalu
150 - Andrew Luck

Actually my list has changed. I only need RDC-IP Isaiah Pead now to finish up that set. I know I don't have an extra Luck base, I need one as well. I will look tonight for your other needs and let you know what I have.

I dont have the Pead. Let me know what Strata you have and any thing else you would need for trade. I have lots of Chrome and Finest on top of Strata

I have 1 complete set available for trade, or sell, one almost complete set, only need 150 Luck. Another set needing approx. 15 cards to finish, another one needing approx 30 cards to finish and lots of others for trade.

I'm looking for Topps Chrome Orange Refractors and these from 2012 GridIron:
Air Command Set Checklist
11 Jordy Nelson

Monday Night Heroes Set Checklist
7 Calvin Johnson Jr.

I bought a case of strata, so have 5 complete sets (sold 4 of them) and working on 6, 7, and 8. The list I sent was 6. I have lots of Strata

Let me know what strata you need for your other sets and I will pull out of my set 8. I have a few orange refractors as well

Was you as disappointed with your case as I was with mine?

I had rather trade for the orange refractors. I'll get back to you tonight on what orange I need.

Thanks

My strata case wasn't horrible. My stratabox was Floyd /40, but I hit an AJ Diecut Auto 1/5 and got a lot of clear cut parallels (more than the odds), just no big names. I probably lost half of what i paid on it.