Gettingg out of the hobby. For good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tankp

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Guys and Gals anything in my bucket is ready to go to your bucket.
I am getting out of the hobby after 46 years now. Contact me for pricing please.

Any resonable offering will be taken into consideration.
Send me a PM and I will respond ASAP.

Thank you

Dave

Last edited:
It works better for me with prices included. There's some nice stuff there, but until I know your prices, I'm not all that interested as compared to EBay.

Can you list BV on some of your pieces like the Verlander auto, Griffey Jr. auto, Jay Bruce auto, etc.? That might make it easier to give some ballpark offers.

There is too much to list dude. I sent you a PM with books prices.
Thanks

Can you list BV on some of your pieces like the Verlander auto, Griffey Jr. auto, Jay Bruce auto, etc.? That might make it easier to give some ballpark offers.

Please let me know what you want for the
2011 TTT auto Jay Bruce
it might make a nice birthday gift for my brother. Thanks.

I'm interested in the Kemp Marquee, Verlander auto, and any Thome/Vizquel/Indians cards you have. Please PM some prices. Thanks, and sorry to be losing you from the hobby.

dan

Hey Dkrill. I am talking to a guy about my entire collection.
I gave him until this Friday, this has been going on for a few weeks now.
If it falls through I'll give you a heads up.
Verlander is sold already sorry. Thome/Vizuel card? It doesn't ring a bell.
Thanks for the kind words Dan.

Tankp,

I was just inquiring to see if any of the relic sets have any Thome cards in them, or other Indians. Why don't you PM me a price for the whole lot, too. Thanks.

dan

OK. Still interested in the Kemp, Marquee, and the Cano A&G. PM me a price for that, and also for the entire lot.

Last edited: