Picasa Updated 3/2: New baseball Auto's & GU added.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vlad's Impaler!

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just start using Picassa and all the cards are newly listed. I am also using Photobucket until I can transfer all my cards over. Some of the Auto's will be harder to get as I am yet to create a PC album.

Last edited:
I can use the Bill Hamilton Auto, Belt A&G Auto, Oswaldo Arcia Auto, Kirby Puckett GU. Feel free to make an offer and lmk if you have interest in some of the other vintage.

thanks
Joe

I can use the Bill Hamilton Auto, Belt A&G Auto, Oswaldo Arcia Auto, Kirby Puckett GU. Feel free to make an offer and lmk if you have interest in some of the other vintage.

thanks
Joe

The Bill Hamilton Auto, Belt A&G Auto, Oswaldo Arcia Auto, Kirby Puckett GU. For the two Killebrews, Koufax and the Bowman Berra. and we can deal later on the rest. If thats good post it or I can just let me know and i will. ANd if you want to trade the 1 of each, hanks,kaline,ryan,bench for something else let me know.
Thanks,
Landon