Got these for 1.00 each

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Picked up the following graded cards for a buck each and figured it was pretty good buy:

1989 Fleer #648 Ken Griffey JR rookie PSA NM-MT 8
2003 Topps #324 Blalock/Teixiera NM-MT 8
1990 Classic C.Jones/R. White Draft Picks Checklist PSA Gem Mint 10

I do not collect graded cards so if anyone is interested let me know and we will work something out. I am always looking for inserts to complete sets so if you have some or have a trade list let me know.

Thanks.

Bryon

Last edited:
What would you have have for the 83 Rose?

How about the Rose for your 1958 Mantle? Just kidding. Probably looking for about 5.00 in trade value. I have a thread in the baseball set builders forum looking for Topps Traded sets I am trying to complete. If you want the Rose consider it yours.We can always work out a trade later.

I don't think I have any Topps you need but may have some 1960 you need. Let me know what and I will look.

The only cards I need for my 1960 set are the high #'s and stars. Just PM me your address and I will mailmthe rose out to you on Saturday. We can work something out later.

I have a 1961 Fleer Honus Wagoner PSA 7 -interested in the Football what ya got?I also have 8 or 9 GU and Autos ,BJ Upton 4-color patch is the best one
Ed

The only football I have is a 2000 Pacific Crown Royale #109 Shaun Alexander PSA 9. Please list what baseball you have. It does not have to be GU stuff but I can use the Upton for sure.