1965 Topps baseball want list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FyffeRedDevils

Prospect
**Updated through trades of October 14**

I have completed my 1965 Topps set, and now I am going back and upgrading some of my cards.

I am looking for the following cards in either excellent or near-mint condition (absolutely no creases or wrinkles)

238 Joe Moeller
242 George Brunet
282 Masanori Murakami
356 Bill Spanswick
369 Phil Linz
374 Jose Cardenal
395 Jim Hart
413 Hal Reniff
418 Johnny Edwards
419 Ruben Amaro
439 Moe Drabowsky
508 Checklist - 7th Series
512 Cap Peterson
524 Dave Giusti
525 Ed Bressoud
527 Jeff Torborg
528 George Altman
534 John Herrnstein
542 Lou Klimchock
554 Chico Ruiz
564 Mel Nelson
568 Ron Taylor
576 Terry Fox
586 Tommy McCraw
591 Bob Skinner

If you like, I can send you my card in poor condition, PLUS a card(s) from Photobucket. So, if you're willing to downgrade, you can still keep the same card and also pick up some extra card(s) if you can help me out.

Check out my photobucket in the link below to see what I have to trade:

Last edited:
389 has a crease that's noticeable mostly from the back, doesn't go through the paper. 572 looks ex/exmt from the front but has two player names neatly crossed out in pen on the back. If you want either one, please PM me. If not, that's cool too, and good luck with them.

Just added some other cards, listed in the original post above that are not on PhotoBucket, but I would be willing to trade to complete my 1965 set.

Thanks,
-Kevin

Any help on my set would be appreciated. I added some additional cards that I can trade away, in the original post above. This is in addition to what I already have on PhotoBucket.

Come on traders. Help me out!

Thanks,
-Kevin

I have a 1973 Topps #220. Do you have one of the '65 cards that I need?

Carlton65.jpg

Looking for a '69 or '70 Nolan Ryan in similar condition. '68 would be good too. :)

Still looking for some trade help. I'm getting down toward the end, and I can't afford to buy some of these cards that I still need, but I have some pretty good trade bait. I'd appreciate some help from The Bench!

Thanks,
-Kevin

I have these two:
384 Johnny Klippstein
558 Tommie Sisk
both are in at least Ex consition - no creases, scratches and nice centering. If no creases, I'm interested in '63 Earl Averill, '69 Billy Williams, '71 Hal McRae, '73 Bert Blyleven. I think the bv is close. Let me know. thanks