Looking for MICHAEL JORDAN CARDS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danielalba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am Looking for Michael Jordan cards let me know what yah Got and what SCRUB your looking for LOL
I dont have the newer stuff since i just buy most of the MJ stuff that trickles out of the products but let me know what players u are looking for and we shall see thanks

I have some oddball Jordans. Let me know if interested and I will post some scans. Thanks.

Pretty sure I still have these...

1994 Upper Deck Rare Air Michael Jordan set of 5

96-97 Upper Deck Viewpoints Michael Jordan set of 10

1989 North Carolina Michael Jordan #18 Collegiate Collection Mint Grading "10"

Looking for Chicago Cubs in return, but open to other suggestions.

I have some oddball Jordans. Let me know if interested and I will post some scans. Thanks.

Sure get me some Pics Good Buddy and let me know who you are looking for

Pretty sure I still have these...

1994 Upper Deck Rare Air Michael Jordan set of 5

96-97 Upper Deck Viewpoints Michael Jordan set of 10

1989 North Carolina Michael Jordan #18 Collegiate Collection Mint Grading "10"

Looking for Chicago Cubs in return, but open to other suggestions.

What Cubs Players are you Looking for Good Buddy let me know and Other Players as well thanks

I also have some UD McDonalds commercial cards with Bird and Jordan. I will need to check what is left from the last photo. Thanks.

jordbase.jpg

jboddballs.jpg

bjmoddball.jpg

moreodd.jpg

Here are some more. In the pic above, the Jordan/Bird Fanimation (bottom right), I have the English, Spanish, and French versions. I don't have the bottom left card (Shirt vs Skins). I also have the Luck rookie and Cowboy cards you needed. I am interested in the Lavonte David, Suh jersey, and Purify autograph. Thanks.

birdjord_zps2a578377.jpg

I'm primarily interested in Banks, Santo and Sandberg for my personal collection and Sosa for my son's, but would also consider Williams, Jenkins, Castro, Rizzo. Any others, just check with me.

I'm primarily interested in Banks, Santo and Sandberg for my personal collection and Sosa for my son's, but would also consider Williams, Jenkins, Castro, Rizzo. Any others, just check with me.

I have Tons of RYNE SANDBERG and SAMMY SOSA cards just base and inserts do u have a HAVELIST of these players since I have a lot of them if not it will take a couple days to list them alllet me know Thanks

No, I don't really have a list. I have both checklisted on Beckett. List the inserts if you can and we'll go from there. No hurry, I doubt the Jordans are going anywhere.

Here are some more. In the pic above, the Jordan/Bird Fanimation (bottom right), I have the English, Spanish, and French versions. I don't have the bottom left card (Shirt vs Skins). I also have the Luck rookie and Cowboy cards you needed. I am interested in the Lavonte David, Suh jersey, and Purify autograph. Thanks.

birdjord_zps2a578377.jpg

PM sent Good Buddy

No, I don't really have a list. I have both checklisted on Beckett. List the inserts if you can and we'll go from there. No hurry, I doubt the Jordans are going anywhere.

And I will get yah a list of the Inserts from Both Players Tonight when I get home from Work Good Buddy