Albert Pujols Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dale

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'd like to trade this unredeemed Pujols auto for comparable autos or high end relics from any year of Allen & Ginter, 2004 Greats of the Game, 2001-2005 Topps Archives or All-Time Fan Favorites, 2005 Topps Rookie Cup or any year of Donruss Classics baseball. The Pujols is going to be numbered out of 25.
Thanks, Dale

a>

Last edited:
Hi iff the Heritage Garciaparra Auto for trade? I have some autos from the sets you collect I can offer!
LMK Thanks

By the way your PM is Full!!

I might trade the Heritage Nomar auto for something big-ticket. It books for $250, I think (Beckett is down right now.) I don't see anything big I need in your bucket though.
Dale

What I have is not in my Bucket, lmk iff you like a list. also the Nomar still book $250.00.
LMK Thanks

I might trade the Heritage Nomar auto for something big-ticket. It books for $250, I think (Beckett is down right now.) I don't see anything big I need in your bucket though.
Dale

dale

what kind of a value in trade are you putting on the pujols redemption? i have many nice hofer gus listed here:

http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/wangya7088.asp

if you see anything you like, contact me.

plmk

thnx!

I'd like to trade this unredeemed Pujols auto for comparable autos or high end relics from any year of Allen & Ginter, 2004 Greats of the Game, 2001-2005 Topps Archives or All-Time Fan Favorites, 2005 Topps Rookie Cup or any year of Donruss Classics baseball. The Pujols is going to be numbered out of 25.
Thanks, Dale

a>

I'm putting a $300 value on it, which is probably a little low. There's a 2012 Topps World Champion Pujols auto #/50 that books for $400. I'm only looking to trade this for a comparable auto around the same value from one of the sets I collect. Sorry Sinocc, I didn't see anything I needed on your pages.
Thanks, Dale
dale

what kind of a value in trade are you putting on the pujols redemption? i have many nice hofer gus listed here:

http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/wangya7088.asp

if you see anything you like, contact me.

plmk

thnx!

no worries. thanks for your time and happy collecting!

I'm putting a $300 value on it, which is probably a little low. There's a 2012 Topps World Champion Pujols auto #/50 that books for $400. I'm only looking to trade this for a comparable auto around the same value from one of the sets I collect. Sorry Sinocc, I didn't see anything I needed on your pages.
Thanks, Dale