anyone have any vintage non sports cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mickeyfan

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
1970's and older

I am especially looking for cards from the 1930's

dick tracy
g men
superman
lone ranger
goudey Indians
especially the sky birds

trade or buy

any 60's sets as well

looking for hogans heroes
mostly any from the tv shows back then

50's cards as well

tarzan
three stooges
anything

What do you have for trade? I have need of some 1976, 1979 Star Trek and 1978 Battlestar Galactica with list on my site's Close To Finished Sets page, have some to trade, lots of 1970's and 1980's some 1950's like Roundup and some 1960's, may even have some Goudey Indians.

Here's some I have set aside. I can certainly trade for needs, but I can sell for $2 each plus $2 total shipping. The Roundups are from 1955 the Look 'n See are from 1951 the car and space ones are from early 1960's
Vintage%20Non-Sport%201.jpg
Vintage%20Non-Sport%202.jpg

Last edited:
I have some King Kong cards from the 60's and a few Planet of the Apes from the same time frame. PM if you are interested. Can sell or trade. Thanks Rich

james I don't have much in the way of non sports to trade back unless
u like a bunch of elvis Presley cards from 1978 must have around 500 of those

I can use the 2 cars and the kit carson ..will pass on the others

7.00 pp work ?

if it does please post deal

I have these 1973-74 Topps Wacky packages for sale or trade:

Series 5
Big Daddy x2
Fatina
Light n Dizzy Yoga
Slaytex
Stiffords Glue x2
Swiss Mess

Series 6
Airraid Deodorant x2
Baby Runt
Bar Kist
Broomo Seltzer
Bum Bums Candy
Ditch Boy Paint x2
Eviltime x2
Jerkens Soap
Mold Rush Gum
My Sink Perfume
Piwi Blecch x2
Scare-Deal Notebook x2
Snarlamint Cigarettes
Sugar Daffy
Valveater Cheese x2
Virginia Slums

Puzzle/Checklist Cards: top middle, middle right, bottom left x2

I have these 1973-74 Topps Wacky packages for sale or trade:

Series 5
Big Daddy x2
Fatina
Light n Dizzy Yoga
Slaytex
Stiffords Glue x2
Swiss Mess

Series 6
Airraid Deodorant x2
Baby Runt
Bar Kist
Broomo Seltzer
Bum Bums Candy
Ditch Boy Paint x2
Eviltime x2
Jerkens Soap
Mold Rush Gum
My Sink Perfume
Piwi Blecch x2
Scare-Deal Notebook x2
Snarlamint Cigarettes
Sugar Daffy
Valveater Cheese x2
Virginia Slums

Puzzle/Checklist Cards: top middle, middle right, bottom left x2

mike if they are in high grade how does 30.00 sound

mike if they are in high grade how does 30.00 sound

If you consider "high grade" to be Mint, then each Wacky sticker would be $5 each, but they are not "high grade" ...more like mid grade I guess (still very nice though).

I would trade them for other vintage non sports cards/stickers, or sell them all for $30 delivered.

thank you,

Mike

If you consider "high grade" to be Mint, then each Wacky sticker would be $5 each, but they are not "high grade" ...more like mid grade I guess (still very nice though).

I would trade them for other vintage non sports cards/stickers, or sell them all for $30 delivered.

thank you,

Mike

u have any interest in about 400 1978 boxcar elvis Presley cards will trade a huge bunch of them for the wacky packages actually will trade all of em if interested there is a lot of dupes in the lot

u have any interest in about 400 1978 boxcar elvis Presley cards will trade a huge bunch of them for the wacky packages actually will trade all of em if interested there is a lot of dupes in the lot

I already have a complete set, do you have anything else?

no not really may have a hand fil of high grade partridge family cards laying around

other than that just have sports stuff

i have a 1941 sky birds #13 (i'd say VG), some 1941 uncle sam cards, & some 1938 horrors of war. i'd have to dig them out to see exactly which ones i have, but from what i remember they were in G-VG shape. some may be better...

i have a 1941 sky birds #13 (i'd say VG), some 1941 uncle sam cards, & some 1938 horrors of war. i'd have to dig them out to see exactly which ones i have, but from what i remember they were in G-VG shape. some may be better...

very interested in all of those mostly horrors of war