I need 1 card to complete the 2012 Topps Fooball set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chieftazmisty

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Benchies
I need the following three cards to complete this set any help would be appreciated Please let me know and maybe we can work out a deal
The Numbers are
135 Jay Cutler
Just let me know and thanks for looking
Chieftazmisty

Last edited:
I have 340 (Griffin - not the SP right?). I haven't sorted through the hanger boxes I bought the other day so I may have the others.

Do you have an y base to trade? I need 248, 259,316,410,418

I'm also looking for any 2012 Roethlisbergers.

UPDATE: I don't have the other two.

Last edited:
I have 340 (Griffin - not the SP right?). I haven't sorted through the hanger boxes I bought the other day so I may have the others.

Do you have an y base to trade? I need 248, 259,316,410,418

I'm also looking for any 2012 Roethlisbergers.

UPDATE: I don't have the other two.

I dont have any of the base you need I do have some Big Ben Cards thata you might be interested in I will list a couple for you later today
Thanks
Chief

My computer just got back on line after the blizzard I will send you alist of some Big Ben cards and You can pick a couple if you want Will try and get them to you bt thursday
Thanks
Tom

Still looking for these three cards to complete the set. Please let me know if you can help and lets try and make a trade then
Thanks
Chief

Hi Tom, I checked my extras and no luck.I think i need just 1 or 2 to finish my set,lol.

up for the day just need 1 card to finsh set # 135 Jay Cutler let me know if you have one for trade and lets try and make a dealThanks
Chierf