2010 Topps Chrome RC Blue Refractor autograph Mike Stanton TRADED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'll throw this one one out there for some possible nibbles.

MIKE STANTON 2010 Topps Chrome RC Blue refractor #190 #'d 088/199 bv $120 Looking for another comperable auto. TRADED

PS
Also have the base version: MIKE STANTON 2010 Topps Chrome RC #190
Willing to part with one of them. LMK Thanks!
Rick

Last edited:
Mild interest. I'll keep your offer in mind. I'd really like to try and get something along the lines of Ripken, Mauer, Killebrew but certainly not confined to those individuals. I'll look at a trade list or bucket if you have one.
Thanks for your post.
Rick

PS
I tried to view your website and nothing would load.

I have a 2007 Exquisite Justin Upton Quad Jersey RC Auto Gold #/99

Interest?

Last edited:
Rick,

I have this Ripken Auto Jersey I can pull out of my PC

ripken001.jpg

Here is my general trade bucket for your review.

http://s1132.photobucket.com/profile/bdrrmaybeft

Mild interest. I'll keep your offer in mind. I'd really like to try and get something along the lines of Ripken, Mauer, Killebrew but certainly not confined to those individuals. I'll look at a trade list or bucket if you have one.
Thanks for your post.
Rick

PS
I tried to view your website and nothing would load.

I have a 2009 Upper Deck Ballpark Collection Joe Mauer Jersey Autograph($100) and 1999 Sports Illustrated Greats of the Game Harmon Killebrew Auto($30). LMK

I have this one
2005 Upper Deck Baseball Heroes Signature Memorabilia Cal Ripken Jsy /15 $250.00
On-card auto
Looking for something else with the Stanton if interested..
Thanks!

Also have this one I'd trade straight up for the blue one
2000 Bowman's Best Franchise Favorites Autographs #FR2A Cal Ripken A

I can provide scans if interested.. also would like one of the Stanton.. because those cards are famous for scratched autos

WOW!!! You guys make this really hard! Everything offered is very desirable.

bdrr
If your willing to part with the Ripken I would give it a great home! LMK Thanks!

WOW!!! You guys make this really hard! Everything offered is very desirable.

bdrr
If your willing to part with the Ripken I would give it a great home! LMK Thanks!

I think I might let it go. Can I see a scan of the Stanton? Like the above poster, I would like to check it for scratches.

Also, if you would like to expand the trade at all, or alternatively just do a low-end deal, I have a couple of Josh Willingham autos. One isn't anything special, the other is a BTL which is really nice.

I do not have a working scanner. Pulled the card myself from hobby box about 3 weeks ago. I will examine the card for any scratches but it went straight to a sleeve and top loader after being pulled.
Rick

I think I might let it go. Can I see a scan of the Stanton? Like the above poster, I would like to check it for scratches.

Also, if you would like to expand the trade at all, or alternatively just do a low-end deal, I have a couple of Josh Willingham autos. One isn't anything special, the other is a BTL which is really nice.

Last edited:
I do not have a working scanner. Pulled the card myself from hobby box about 3 weeks ago. I will examine the card for any scratches but it went straight to a sleeve and top loader after being pulled.
Rick

Rick,

PM sent.