Reggie Jackson 2005 Upper Deck Hall of Fame Hall Worthy Autograph Gold #/d 5/5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigslimdog

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking to sell this Reggie Jackson 2005 Upper Deck Hall of Fame Hall Worthy Autograph Gold #/d 5/5. Not sure exactly how much but would be interested in seeing some offers. Thanks.

Jackson_zps37eeef74.jpg

nothing against you slimdog, but they made that card look really stupid by putting the sticker over the text, or if that text is actually on the sticker, that's probably even worse, lol. why would they make it like that???

leave a space for the autograph, don't clutter it up, jeeesh.

just my opinion, but it's an auto worth having none the less :)

paul

My baby brother has the Frank Robinson from that set and same story there. It's numbered to either 10 or 15 (can't remember) and he is in a Reds Uniform on the card and it has a blue swatch from a pair of pants he wore while with the Dodgers. I've seen a Reggie Jackson from the set that has him in a Yankees uniform, with a green and gold swatch from when he played for the A's. UD missed the boat with that set. It could have been way better.

Yeah it's a pretty ugly card but the only certified auto I had seen with Jackson pictured in orioles uniform.