1977 Topps Starter Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

don money

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

Looking to acquire a starter lot of 77 Topps Hockey. Looking for EX condition or better. LMK!

Thanks,
Chris

For the 76-77 set I have a partial set in VG to Ex+ condition, some cards have creases but none are trashed. I have 190 of the 264 cards including Lafleur, Dryden, an unmarked checklist and a marked checklist, 6 league leader cards, 9 unmarked team checklists, the Long Island Lightning Company card, Perreault, the Potvin highlight card, and more stars listed in Beckett. You won't want to have these graded but they won't embarrass you either.

For the 77-78 set I have 143/264 so a pretty good start on a VG+ condition set. Some cards have creasing but not horrible creasing, a few have rubber band notches, dinged corners on many, other minor flaws. Like my other vintage partial sets, these are not terrible but you won't want to have them graded. Stars include 4 league leader cards, a marked checklist, 16 marked team checklists, Potvin, Robinson, Unger, Sittler, Milbury RC, Esposito, Parent, Trottier ($10 NM BV), Salming, Perreault, Dionne, Lafleur Highlight, and more.

If you give me an e-mail I can send scans of the key cards from either lot.

MZimm-

I tried to respond to your IM, but your mailbox is full. LMK when you clear up some space, I would be happy to resend.
Thanks,

Chris

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online