2011 Topps Set Needs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

damassie

Prospect
Need the following base from 2011 Topps:

365 (RC), 410, 432 (RC), 438 (RC)

And these inserts:

Faces of the Franchise":

FF-NW,

"Game Day":

GD-AG, GD-BL, GD-BR (Roethlisberger), GN-DBR (Brees), GD-EM, GD-GJ, GD-HN, GD-JBE , GD-JF, GD-JJ, GD-JW, GD-MV, GD-PM, PM-SB, GD-SG, GD-SH, GD-TA, GD-TP, GD-TR

"
"Gridiron Lineage":

GL-AR, GL-DA, GL-SF, GL-TS, GL-MOB

"Super Bowl Legends":

L. Dawson, C. Howley, R. Staubach, SBLXIII (T. Bradshaw,), J. Plunkett, H. Ward, SBLXIX (J. Montana), T. Aikman, S. Young, L. Brown, SBLXXXVIII (T. Brady), D. Branch, P. Manning, D. Brees, A. Rodgers

Have base and inserts to trade from this and other sets. Please see trade site in my sig. Thanks for your time.

I have the following:
FF-NW

Game Day - BL JJ MV TP

Not sure if it would be available for these cards, but would be interested in the Kolb GU.

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for your reply to my post. I'm sorry for the delay in replying back to you. To be honest, I thought I'd done so yesterday afternoon, but that obviously isn't the case.

I normally only trade GU for other GU cards, so I wouldn't be interested in trading for the cards you mentioned. However, I've been known to trade for players I collect, and would be willing to do so in this instance. I would trade for equal BV of cards I don't already have of Brett Favre (there's a have list on my trade site showing what I've already got). That's at: http://cardtrade.angelfire.com

Thanks again.

I have the following:
FF-NW

Game Day - BL JJ MV TP

Not sure if it would be available for these cards, but would be interested in the Kolb GU.

Hi! Thanks for your reply to my post. I'm sorry for the delay in replying back to you. To be honest, I thought I'd done so yesterday afternoon, but that obviously isn't the case.

I normally only trade GU for other GU cards, so I wouldn't be interested in trading for the cards you mentioned. However, I've been known to trade for players I collect, and would be willing to do so in this instance. I would trade for equal BV of cards I don't already have of Brett Favre (there's a have list on my trade site showing what I've already got). That's at: http://cardtrade.angelfire.com

Thanks again.

PM sent. Thanks.