1966 Topps Batman Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I'm not looking to trade or sell these, but I wasn't quite sure where to post them. I am however looking to find out about how much they are worth and waht to do with them. They are my boss's cards and he would like to know the value and if he should sell them or hold onto them. The condition is very good in my opinion. Not sure how many or if there is a complete set here, but here are some pictures and I'd appreciate any and all input. Thanks!

mail

mail

for some reason the images won't load properly, but you get the idea I guess...I'd say there are a few hundred cards in the box...maybe more

Try Jeff Allenders house of Checklists website.He has Non Sport checklists for most if not all non sport sets.

any help is appreciated...best cards...worth the most...any info...i want to give him as much info on these cards as i can and figured you benchies would know the most

I have a very old Collect magazine I use for reference when I'm at shows to try to guage non-sports, and it's at least a way of seeing if there is a rarity going on, the prices they used closely tracked REAL prices paid at shows and online, but use this number with caution since it was 17 years. The guide has a few different sets, mainly the backs.

Orange Back (Black Bat) $2 each with some triple prints being $1 each
Red Bat $2.25
Cowl Back (Blue Bat): $2.50
Puzzle Back (Blue Bat): $3
Bat Laughs: 1-33 $3.75, 34-55 $2.25

This should be in NM level condition, I've always given a premium value to a particularly good card such as action or charaters depicted.