LF: Kenny "Sky" Walker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ffman

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Apart from being a KY fan, I have a couple stories about him. My late aunt used to work at a local restaurant called Roy's BBQ; around 15 years ago he stopped in for a meal and my aunt surprised me with an autographed card. Around 6 years ago, my mother and I went to Roys for a meal and noticed a very tall athletic-looking guy seated at the table next to us. I inquired, and it turned out it was Kenny Walker. We chatted for around 30 minutes about a variety of things (health, religion, life in general). He also signed another piece for me.

I've noticed he has several autographs in the past few years through Panini. I would like to trade for them (or buy, if needed). Let me know if you have one available. I would also be interested in trading for any other Kenny Walker cards (he only has around 60 total cards). Thanks!

Apart from being a KY fan, I have a couple stories about him. My late aunt used to work at a local restaurant called Roy's BBQ; around 15 years ago he stopped in for a meal and my aunt surprised me with an autographed card. Around 6 years ago, my mother and I went to Roys for a meal and noticed a very tall athletic-looking guy seated at the table next to us. I inquired, and it turned out it was Kenny Walker. We chatted for around 30 minutes about a variety of things (health, religion, life in general). He also signed another piece for me.

I've noticed he has several autographs in the past few years through Panini. I would like to trade for them (or buy, if needed). Let me know if you have one available. I would also be interested in trading for any other Kenny Walker cards (he only has around 60 total cards). Thanks!

Sorry dont have anything new but probably have tons of his older stuff if yah want me to check for yah I will and get yah a list i know i should have about 20-30 cards maybe

Yeah that's fine.

Ok Thought I had more but i had a Ton of doubles LOL

KENNY WALKER

90-91 HOOPS #210
90-91 FLEER #130
90-91 SKYBOX #195
91-92 HOOPS #145
91-92 SKYBOX #197
91-92 UPPER DECK #347
92-93 FLEER #277
93-94 SKYBOX #291
93-94 UPPER DECK #368