LETS TRADE.Highend autos Honus Wagner, Arky Vaughan, Mays 1/1 & Justin Upton RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggmack2001

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Hello all,

Would love to make some trade but I am looking for something very very nice for these and something especially nice for the Vaughan/Wagner. In no hurry to part with any of thhem but if something catches my eye you never know. I collect rare autos and GU of HOFers in baseball.

1930's Pirates cut auto with Arky Vaughan(very Rare auto), Honus Wagner(need I say more), Hoyte Waite, Bud Hafey,, Jim Weaver, Lee Handley and Jewl Ens. Also has a hand written score card on the back. Some research I did years ago narrowed
the names down to the PCL Sacremento Salons.
WagnerCut.jpg
WagnerCut4.jpg
Willie Mays GU bat auto #ED 1/1
Mays.jpg
Mays1.jpg
My Justin Upton RC autos
UptonJustin.jpg
UptonJustin99.jpg
UptonJustin100.jpg
UptonJustin101.jpg
UptonJustin102.jpg

Hello,

I collect rare autos and GU. If you would like to buy send me an offer via private message.

Thanks,
AJ
Interested in the Upton autos. Lmk if you have any specific auto needs in trade & can you give me your best dlvd prices on the Upton autos.

They are all from 2008. His Bowman Chrome Rc auto, Bowman Heritage Signs of greatness auto , 2 2008 bowman Originals buy back autos, one regular promo version and one player issue version and an UD USA auto #ed 475/475 .
Thanks
AJ

Hello,

Looking for autos of HOFers thats you dont see everyday. Not looking for newer HOFers. Mostly the old timers and cut autos. If you have a trade list I would love to take a look.
Thanks,
AJ
Interested in working out a trade for the BO & BH Upton autos. Give me specifics as to what you would take in trade for both