Hall of Fame Goaltender Johnny Bower autograph f/t

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thlorian17

MVP
5.00 star(s)
2001 Fleer - Greats of the Game - Johnny "The China Wall" Bower certified auto for trade

Looking for a certified auto card of ANY Detroit Red Wing that I need from this list:

ALEX DELVECCHIO
BOB PROBERT
CHRIS CHELIOS
CHRIS OSGOOD
DALE MCCOURT
DARREN MCCARTY
DENNIS POLONICH
DOMINIK HASEK
GORDIE HOWE
HENRIK ZETTERBERG
JIMMY RUTHERFORD
JOHN OGRODNICK
KRIS DRAPER
MICKEY REDMOND
NICK LIBBETT
NICKLAS LIDSTROM
PAUL WOODS
PAVEL DATSYUK
RED BERENSON
RED KELLY
REED LARSEN
SERGEI FEDEROV
SID ABEL
STEVE YZERMAN
TED LINDSAY
TERRY SAWCHUK
VACLAV NEDOMANSKY

Or an auto card of a HOF player who played pre-1985

Sounds good - Is he in a Red Wings uniform and what does "hard signed" mean? As long as he is in a Red Wing uniform and this is a certified autograph card from Parkhurst, I believe we have a trade . . . plmk and thanks

Hi there

I am interested in your Bower AU. I have a Red Kelly (HOF) 2006-07 Parkhurst Autograph (hard signed) #45 FT

thanks Rob

Sounds good - Is he in a Red Wings uniform and what does "hard signed" mean? As long as he is in a Red Wing uniform and this is a certified autograph card from Parkhurst, I believe we have a trade . . . plmk and thanks

Hi there

I think we've traded before, some time ago. Here is the Kelly certified Parkhurst Autograph pic, in Wings uniform. When I say hard signed, it means the player has actually signed the card. A lot of autographed cards now use stickers with an auto on it.

REDKELLYAU.jpg

Red Kelly was one of my favs as a kid (playing and coaching for the Leafs). I met him several times over the years and he is a great ambassador for the game.

If this looks good, do we post the trade somewhere. I haven't used this board in a long time and I can't remember .. thanks Rob

Ah ok - thanks for clarifying - I did not know - I went ahead and posted up the trade - thanks!

Oh and the trade manager has our trade here for you to confirm ---> http://www.thebenchtrading.com/trader.php?action=viewtrade&tid=240803

Hi there

I think we've traded before, some time ago. Here is the Kelly certified Parkhurst Autograph pic, in Wings uniform. When I say hard signed, it means the player has actually signed the card. A lot of autographed cards now use stickers with an auto on it.

REDKELLYAU.jpg

Red Kelly was one of my favs as a kid (playing and coaching for the Leafs). I met him several times over the years and he is a great ambassador for the game.

If this looks good, do we post the trade somewhere. I haven't used this board in a long time and I can't remember .. thanks Rob