Superman & Hulk Comics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hitman23

Prospect
Looking to clearout much of my sports card collection, shaving down to basically my PC.

Anyone looking to dump comics for cards?

What do you have in current Orioles and Yankees? I have my brothers comic book collection that I inherited that I am looking to get rid of. Also lmk what comics you need and I can see what I have.
Thanks,
Trish

What do you have in current Orioles and Yankees? I have my brothers comic book collection that I inherited that I am looking to get rid of. Also lmk what comics you need and I can see what I have.
Thanks,
Trish

For current Orioles I really have nothing, maybe a common or two. Have Ripkens and a Brady Anderson GU and some Tettleton RCs thats it for O's.

Yankees I have a little of everything. They are my team so to list everything would be a chore, I literally have thousands. Give me an idea and I will see that I have that isn't part of my PC. Depending on what you have for comics I may break into the PC.

I have my friends wantlist on my website if you want to check it out and see if you can help with any. What Brady GU'd do you have? Are the Ripkens inserts, parallels or GU'd? I also collect Ryan Miller in Hockey in case you have any Hockey.
Thanks,
Trish

I have my friends wantlist on my website if you want to check it out and see if you can help with any. What Brady GU'd do you have? Are the Ripkens inserts, parallels or GU'd? I also collect Ryan Miller in Hockey in case you have any Hockey.
Thanks,
Trish
no hockey, sorry. Here are my Ripkens, little bit of base and some inserts. I will also take a look at your WL

Cal Ripken Jr

87 Donruss Highlights 38
87 Topps Mini 40
87 Topps AS 609
87 Sportflics 9
88 Donruss 171
88 Donruss MVP BC1 (2)
88 Fleer Baseballs Best 34
88 Fleer Superstars 31
88 Score 550
88 Score 651 Super Shortstops
89 UD 467 (4)
89 UD Choice Art 682 (3)
89 KMart Topps 15
89 Score 15
90 Fleer 187 (2)
90 Fleer 634 Best Shortstops(634)
90 Fleer 624 PotD (2)
90 Topps 388
90 KMart Topps 20
94 Stadium Club Finest 8 of 12
97 Topps 400
00 Skybox Technique 11 of 15T
00 Fleer Gamers Fame Game 112
00 Vanguard 6 $1FS
00 Skybox 1
00 Skybox Domination 131
01 Fleer Franchise Futures 472

I checked your Trish Website and I didn't see your friends Wishlist on the menu, just your Miller Wantlist

click on my name on the left side of the post and a menu comes up that gives you optinos to PM, post trade and visit homepage. Go to my home page and that site will come up or were you saw my Miller list in the body of the paragraph are links to the other site.

Don't need any of the Ripkens you listed

click on my name on the left side of the post and a menu comes up that gives you optinos to PM, post trade and visit homepage. Go to my home page and that site will come up or were you saw my Miller list in the body of the paragraph are links to the other site.

Don't need any of the Ripkens you listed

Sorry, just don't see much I could make much of a trade out of.