Small vintage lot for trade for new stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Have the following vintage for trade. All are in at least ex condition.

1973 Topps #19
1974 Topps #116,121,139,141
1976 Topps #30,124,143,176,225,311,580

I am always looking for Topps inserts so if you are interested in these please let me know and we will work something out.

Thanks.

Bryon

Last edited:
I've known Roto for close to 15 years... never heard him sing or seen him dance... and don't want to. :)

Bryon -
You wouldn't want to hear me attempt to sing and I got no rhythm, but I do have some inserts listed here:

http://rotorob.webs.com/bbinsertsandrcs.htm

PLMK what you'd need.

Thanks!

I can use any of the following:

2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out, regular backs

4 Snider, 15 Palmer, 30 Murray, 31 Molitor, 48, I-Rod, 92 Yount, 94 Don Mattingly, 129 Willie Stargell, 137 Frank Robinson, 144 Dale Murphy, 146 Ozzie Smith

If you want just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks!!

Bryon

Bryon -
Sorry man, work has me spinning in circles. I haven't had a chance to look. We've dealt several times over the years, I'm good if you want to post something, or if you want me to, it may be a few days.

Thanks for understanding.

I can use any of the following:

2010 Topps Cards Your Mom Threw Out, regular backs

4 Snider, 15 Palmer, 30 Murray, 31 Molitor, 48, I-Rod, 92 Yount, 94 Don Mattingly, 129 Willie Stargell, 137 Frank Robinson, 144 Dale Murphy, 146 Ozzie Smith

If you want just post up whatever you think is fair.

Thanks!!

Bryon

Bryon -
Sorry man, work has me spinning in circles. I haven't had a chance to look. We've dealt several times over the years, I'm good if you want to post something, or if you want me to, it may be a few days.

Thanks for understanding.

I posted up a trade. If it is okay please confirm and I will mail out the cards to you. A PWE is fine for delivery for you.

Thanks again for another trade.

Bryon