Review U F C Knockout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
U F C KNOCKOUT

8 Mini boxes - 5 cards per mini-box
2 Auto'd Relics, 2 Autos, and 4 relic cards per master box

I received the following:

21 base cards - set appears to be 150 - 14% of set received.

img572_zps177f1658.jpg

True to form, UFC is printed on thick stock with a high gloss on the front along with excellent HD photography - if you're into it - one can read nearly all of the tattoos these fighters have! I really like the action shots in this issue. The reverse gives a quick story of one or more of the fighter's better fights.

Inserts

img573_zps035de9fc.jpg

#ed Parallels

5 #ed to 188 and 3 #ed to 88

Maia
Pettis
Jung
Velasquez
McMann

#ed to 88
Swanson
Cerrone
Pearson

Relics/Autos

img574_zps5c106416.jpg

Mat Relics
Griffin
Mendes
Both #ed to 188

img576_zps7384e5a9.jpg

Sarah Kaufman auto #ed to 208
Miller - g/u and auto #ed to 399
Redemption Auto/Relic - Bahaduzada

Fight Card #ed to 88

img579_zpscd9c626b.jpg

Jackson/Silva

Premium Pieces

img575_zps09ff092c.jpg

Nate Diaz

Auto #ed to 8

img577_zps1a056c9f.jpg

Sara McMann

Topps Booklet #ed to 9

img578_zpsfec95a52.jpg

Fighter Worn premium pieces

Rousey, Henderson, Lombard, Coleman, Cormier, McMann

To the best of my collecting knowledge and remembrance, this is the first booklet I have ever pulled. ( I have purchased one or more - but never pulled one.) Very cool feeling!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

From what I hear, UFC Knockout is again a hot product and is quickly exiting the shelves. The set builder might have a small hill to climb building this set, but with help from other collectors and some rather deep pockets, it could be done. The master set builder on the other hand, has a very steep mountain to climb - I would still like to see Topps make an offering to set builders - the first to build the set #ed to just 88 gets.... a special prize of some sort.. (maybe that's just me..)

The fighter collectors out there should have some fun chasing down the various parallels that are available to them.

Autos - EXCELLENT - on card - as they should be. I really like the red auto I received.

The booklet card is an added surprise to the box.

Overall grade A+ - excellent choices in photos and the product is well done.

Go buy several master boxes and pull your own booklet card!!

Duane

Last edited:
Duane,

If you pulled a base card #1 Ronda Rousey I could use it.

lmk thanks
Dan

Sweet pulls there. Any cards of Jon "Bones" Jones or Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson?