Anyone Need the American Heritage Chrome /1776 Inserts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
If so, I have tons. Please post your wantlists and I will see what I have. Primarily looking to sell, and will sell cheap (15% of BV or so). Will also trade for my sons Topps regular set needs. I can also get a nice starter set together (75% of set or so) if interested.
Obed

I am a little interested in this chrome set please. Can you give me a little more info i.e., is this the 2009 set (partial set) that has explorers, artists, presidents, etc.? If you can put together about 75% of th set, how many cards are in the full set?

Thanks

I am a little interested in this chrome set please. Can you give me a little more info i.e., is this the 2009 set (partial set) that has explorers, artists, presidents, etc.? If you can put together about 75% of th set, how many cards are in the full set?

Thanks

I actually just sorted them last night. There is 2 sets. One regular American Heritage Chrome /1776 and one American Heritage Heroes chrome /1776. Both have 100 cards in each set. I actually have 97/100 in each set! So only missing 3 in each set.

A lot of 39 different from both sets Just sold for $14 dlvd. I have 194 different. How about $42 dlvd. (paypal additional). I think the only big name not in the lot is Obama. The others missing I believe are commons.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online