Review Bowman N F L - 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Bowman N F L - 2013

25 cards per pack - 10 packs
4 autos and 1 relic per box!

I received the following:

148 base cards - 67% of the 220 set (110 vets and 110 rookies) - no duplicates!!

img588_zpscf4222d7.jpg

This issue is much the same as other Bowman issues - glossy front on a bright white stock with a hd digital action photo on the front. The reverse has stats and 'The Next Coming'. I like the division of the vets and rooks - 1-110 vet and 111 to 220 rooks... good job.

Inserts / Parallels

Where to start???

img589_zps197c9347.jpg

img591_zps992a9845.jpg
img590_zps16545177.jpg
img594_zps41d6c00c.jpg

img592_zps79cdff61.jpg

Ok - there are piles of parallels - black, blue, red, gold, orange, // black reflective, blue reflective, red reflective, gold reflective, orange reflective, // silver sparkle, red sparkle - I refer to them as reflective and not refractors because they are not chrome. Most are numbered - red #ed to 25, some 499, 399, 299, 199, and 99.... this box had a ton of inserts /parallels.

Die cut chromes and mini's..
img593_zps5db4104d.jpg

3 diecuts
10 mini's
Check out this dude's hair - is that great or what?

Relic

img595_zpsedefb155.jpg

Patrick Peterson #ed to 99

Autos

Box said I was to receive 4 but....

img596_zpsbc538a2e.jpg

3 chrome autos
Arthur Brown
Desmond Trufant
Matt Elam - red - #ed 1/25

Mini / Collegiate

img597_zpsd4a58249.jpg

Zac Dysert
Donovan Carter

Bowman NFL is an excellent issue for the football fan. It has nearly everything - from vets to rookies, to nearly any kind of parallel you want. The player collector will have a field day chasing each of the various parallels of their favorite player or team.

My favorites - die cuts, and the sparkle variations. The sparkle variation is a bit hard to read the name of the player but they still look cool. I have always been partial to die cuts and these chrome die cuts do not disappoint.

Autos - Topps dun gud! Each auto is on the card and each one is blue Sharpee AND I received 5 autos not the stated 4.

This issue seems to be one that most will really enjoy and if the other boxes are like this one-- congratulations!!

Overall grade A++ excellent issue - excellent quality.

Go buy several boxes and send the Tebows to me - (If there are any.. I did not get one!)

Duane

Last edited:
Nice review.

Can I put in a request for the Barkley (and any other Eagles). No football to trade yet (IE, no Tebows), but do have some Rays from Series II topps 2013.

Thanks.

Not 100% sure, but I believe Sandcastle is Deion Sanders - think it was a draft commercial?

Nice review.

Can I put in a request for the Barkley (and any other Eagles). No football to trade yet (IE, no Tebows), but do have some Rays from Series II topps 2013.

Thanks.

Not 100% sure, but I believe Sandcastle is Deion Sanders - think it was a draft commercial?

Thanks for the info on Sandcastle.... It was the only one with the NFL logo and not a team logo.

Yes you may have Barkley and I'll see what other Eagles I can find.

Post them as free cards.

Duane

Interested in the geno orange and the arthur brown au. I know the sandcastle base card is sp, so you might follow up on the mini as well

Thanks for the info on Sandcastle.... It was the only one with the NFL logo and not a team logo.

Yes you may have Barkley and I'll see what other Eagles I can find.

Post them as free cards.

Duane

Posted up. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Could use the Polamalu and any other Steelers. Plmk what I can get for you. Thanks Butch

Last edited:
I'd be interested in any Packers/Badgers you pulled, especially the Montee Ball.
Thanks, Dave

Thanks for the review Duane.

I really don't like cards where the team logo on the uniform is blanked out. If you can't get NCAA licensing, then picture the players in their new NFL uniform. Topps dropped the ball on this one!

-Brett

PS-LMK if you pulled any of these 111 132 151

Thanks for the review Duane.

I really don't like cards where the team logo on the uniform is blanked out. If you can't get NCAA licensing, then picture the players in their new NFL uniform. Topps dropped the ball on this one!

-Brett

PS-LMK if you pulled any of these 111 132 151

I have all 3 - post them as free cards.

Duane

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors