WANTED - Card Savers I and/or II, or similar style top loaders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i dont use those so i end up throwing all i get into boxes til i collect enough to sell or trade.....may be near the end of the week before i have enough free time to get a handle on how many i have , but i could PROBABLY scrape up somewhere between 100 and 200 if not more....were you looking to buy or trade , and in either case at what rate ?

fwiw , i am currently reorganizing my player boxes and removing all cards i had stored in snap tites or screw downs ....by the time i finish this project i should have several hundred of each of these available as well....

I would love to trade for them, as most people just throw them away. I did too, for a long time. But the better ones, I keep and put like 2-7 cards in each, depending on the brands. I can keep these small team sets that seem to come out in them while I work on completing them. The regular top loaders will only hold a card or two if you jam them. But the card savers hold more, so they work for my needs. Please let me know what you need for them when you get done organizing.

Also, I do not need any snap cases or screw downs, as I have a bunch of those and phased most of those out. Thanks, Tony.

sounds good...i'll work on getting all i can ready by the end of the week.....just let me know what you're looking to "pay" for them and i'm sure we can work out a deal in time for me to get them in the mail to you by this time next week....

another fwiw - don't know how you like them , but i'm sure you know about the super thick (i think maybe up to 5 mm) top loaders that are thick enough for the sweet spot helmet cards and such ? i've found they are GREAT for up to 10 cards of standard thickness (and roughly 6 chrome/finest or even 12-15 of the some old thin stock material from the 80's and 90's).....i never actually BOUGHT any (the shop we used to have here charged like 5.89 for a 10-pack) but i've accumulated TONS from all my ebay buying over the past 6-7 years....

I have 35 used ones (majority is UltraPro, couple of Card Savers). I would be interested in ANY of these Giants:
12 Topps Heritage -50 Bumgarner, 235 Vogelsong, 417 Giants team
12 Topps Archives -15 Bumgarner, 99 Belt, 123 Vogelsong
11 Topps Lineage - 4 Posey (x2), 57 McCovey, 101 Bumgarner, 119 Cain, 135 Lincecum (x2), 162 Belt (x2)
11 Topps Tribute - 69 Posey
09 Topps Ticket to Stardom - 43 lincecum
07 SP Rookie Edition - 43 Cain (x2), 44 Zito (x2), 45 Vizquel (x2), 85 Piazza A's
07 A & G - 195 Piazza A's, 274 Lincecum

LMK. THanks.

while im sure i have more scattered around , i've rounded up a decent stack for you if you can still use them ...

i found 175 5 1/2 x 4 and 46 5 7/8 x 4 1/4......

if you need them all , total weight comes out to just over 2.5 pounds so i'd need to do some checking to see the most economical way to ship.....just let me know ....

I would like to swap for them all if possible. Thanks, Tony.
while im sure i have more scattered around , i've rounded up a decent stack for you if you can still use them ...

i found 175 5 1/2 x 4 and 46 5 7/8 x 4 1/4......

if you need them all , total weight comes out to just over 2.5 pounds so i'd need to do some checking to see the most economical way to ship.....just let me know ....

checking to make sure I have all the cards. Will get back with you. Thanks, Tony.
I have 35 used ones (majority is UltraPro, couple of Card Savers). I would be interested in ANY of these Giants:
12 Topps Heritage -50 Bumgarner, 235 Vogelsong, 417 Giants team
12 Topps Archives -15 Bumgarner, 99 Belt, 123 Vogelsong
11 Topps Lineage - 4 Posey (x2), 57 McCovey, 101 Bumgarner, 119 Cain, 135 Lincecum (x2), 162 Belt (x2)
11 Topps Tribute - 69 Posey
09 Topps Ticket to Stardom - 43 lincecum
07 SP Rookie Edition - 43 Cain (x2), 44 Zito (x2), 45 Vizquel (x2), 85 Piazza A's
07 A & G - 195 Piazza A's, 274 Lincecum

LMK. THanks.

I would like to swap for them all if possible. Thanks, Tony.

three questions for ya then :

1) a good while back we exchanged PM's about some beckett sample cards you had but i never found any needs of yours to work out a deal back then...just curious if you still have any of those sitting around....

2) was looking at your site....you have pages of AL inserts by team , football inserts , and basketball inserts...are those items your COLLECTION or your TRADE MATERIAL ?

3) and finally , do you have a particular "trade value" in mind ? if so , let me know what i'm working with and (depending on your answers to my first two questions) i'll browse your material when i have some extra time available this weekend.....

Answered your questions in the quote. Thanks, Tony.
three questions for ya then :

1) a good while back we exchanged PM's about some beckett sample cards you had but i never found any needs of yours to work out a deal back then...just curious if you still have any of those sitting around.... - - NOT SURE WHICH ONES THEY WERE. THEY ARE PROBABLY PACKED AWAY AGAIN, UNFORTUNATELY. I PULL OUT SOME BOXES, START GOING THROUGH THINGS AND LISTING TO GET RID OF. THEN, IF WE ARE HOSTING A PARTY OR SUCH, EVERYTHING GETS THROWN BACK INTO BOXES AND STACKED. WHO AND/OR WHAT WERE THEY, DO YOU REMEMBER?

2) was looking at your site....you have pages of AL inserts by team , football inserts , and basketball inserts...are those items your COLLECTION or your TRADE MATERIAL ? - MOST EVERYTHING ON THERE IS TRADE MATERIAL. THE ONLY THING THAT IS UP TO DATE IS BASEBALL, THE FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL MIGHT BE LIKE ABOVE, BOXED.

3) and finally , do you have a particular "trade value" in mind ? if so , let me know what i'm working with and (depending on your answers to my first two questions) i'll browse your material when i have some extra time available this weekend..... - I DON'T HAVE A VALUE IN MIND. NATURALLY, DON'T WANT TO HAVE A FORTUNE IN USED CARD SAVERS THAT I JUST USE FOR SHIPPING OUT STUFF. BUT I ALSO KNOW YOU HAVE POSTAGE INVOLVED, SO YOU LET ME KNOW WHAT KIND OF VALUE YOU WOULD NEED FOR THEM. THANKS, TONY.

ok....managed to find an old leftover PM about the beckett samples....i thought it was a larger batch , but apparently i was mistaken....

there were 3 2002 donruss classics samples :
65 Doug Davis
66 Brian Giles
93 Carlos Lee

i fully understand about things being tossed back into boxes and put aside....i still have over 2 million cards here and a steady influx of new items mostly off ebay .....much of the new stuff simply gets piled on my desk til the stacks are unmanageable or get knocked over one time too many by one of my many rambunctious felines...then it usually all gets stuffed into a shoe or triple shoe until i can get a chance to sort it....sometimes i rediscover those items years later.....

when i check out your site this weekend i'll be sure to focus on the baseball material....should be no problem to fins something i can use.....

havent had a chance to calculate the most inexpensive way to ship these yet , but i'll be sure to do that saturday as well....not really looking for or expecting too much for these items ...hopefully just will b able to find a semi-cheap delivery method for you....

just wanted to let you know i havent forgotten about you....had some pretty bad weather here last weekend and all my planes were derailed....once the week began , i knew i wouldnt have a chance to do much before this coming weekend (i'm still out of town most of the week so dont have a chance to do much related to cards monday-friday)....barring any unexpected problems this weekend i should be able to get everything here ready to go....

that said , i DID at least get to take a quick peek at some of your trade material....i havent checked any values yet and havent got the approximate cost of shipping yet plus i still want to look more thoroughly but from what i saw so far , i could use any of these :

albert belle 94 score gold stars
barry sanders 2000 elite turn of the century
barry sanders 1997 ultra main event
roger clemens/ramon martinez 1992 team pinnacle
kirby puckett 1995 stadium club clear cut

again , not necessarily asking for all of those - just tossing those out there as being on my high interest list.....i'll definitely get back with you this weekend to see if we can wrap up a deal in time for me to ship your out monday....

looks like a package weighing 3 pounds or less going from columbia to st louis would run 8.75 (3 pounds 1 ounce ups it to 10.05).....i have them all in a small box i COULD use , but they fit so loosely i'd like to try to find a smaller one....

based on the quantity of semi0rigids combined with shipping rates i just got , give me a BV you're willing to trade and i'll finish searching your trade lists ASAP....