Review 2013 Bowman Inception

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
2013 Bowman Inception​

One 'pack' - 5 cards

img616_zpsefa4316e.jpg

Kevin Pillar
Clayton Blackburn

img615_zps6b571233.jpg

Casey Kelly
Slade Heathcott

img617_zpsdf0bf57a.jpg

Gioskar Amaya #ed to 50

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

5 cards in this pack of premium issue Inception. The cards look somewhat ominous - with dark storm clouds in the background. I have mixed feelings on these cards - in one way they are very distinctive - thick and well produced and on the other hand - dark and they have an 'art' feeling to them.

This appears to be a deep pocket issue - on the 'bay - single packs are being bid at $85+-- at this rate one would really have to be fortunate to pull a high dollar card(s) to get one's money back. I checked the 5 that I received and at the time I checked the top asking price/starting bid prioce for any of the 5 was only $4.99. We all know that that can fluctuate greatly in the last few seconds.

Most of the autos I received (4 of the 5) are on card autos - as it should be!!

Overall grade B+ gonna be hard to get a good ROI on these without getting one or more really good autos.

Go buy several boxes/packs and send the Rays to me - Wil Myers!!

Duane

Inception is hot right now because Yasiel Puig has redemption cards in there for autos, his only "major brand" cards out there so far were a few in Bowman Chrome and Pro Debut--none of which were autos I believe.