1976 Topps Baseball Wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kurri17

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Down to 10 from this set. I don't have a ton of old baseball trade, just a few from various years, but will see what I can do if you if you are looking for something. I do have a good amount of '70s FB to trade, tons of '75s. LMK if interested in seeing if I can find a trade hit for you. Looking for solid EX or better. Thanks.

1976 Topps BB Wantlist

98 Eck, 104, 195, 230 Yaz, 240 Rose, 300 Bench, 345, 347, 500 Jackson, 504,

Last edited:
Hi, found 2 (229 Remy and 488 Osteen)....Remy is o/c but may be a space filler for you until you find a better one. Any SF Giants card in return is fine. - Jim

Jim,
Thank you. I'm sure I can find something for you. I appreciate you taking the time to check. Should we post it up? Thanks.

Rob

Hi Rob,

I have the following four:

230 - Carl Yastrzemski EXMT (only a couple slight nicks on one edge)
300 - Johnny Bench NRMT+
420 - Joe Morgan NRMT+
504 - Pirates Checklist EX (clean back, front o/c, corner wear, this is the only one that could be a hair below EX)

I would be interested in Twins Kelloggs cards (no cracks) or early Twins up to 1975. I would also want EX or better.

-Ryan

Boivingp: I do have Kelloggs for trade, check my large tradelist in the "Vintage for Trade" section. As for baseball inserts, do you mean modern?

Thanks for offering those up.