Looking for San Jose Sharks cards, and especially Owen Nolan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarinerShark

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Hi, I am a team collector of San Jose Sharks cards, and I am looking to complete base sets from 1991 to the present, so if you have base cards you want to clear out, let me know. I'm also looking for inserts, parallels, game used, autos, whatever you have. Let me know what player or team or set you collect and I'll see what I have for you in trade. I also collect Owen Nolan, so let me know if you have any of his cards. Thanks, Nick

I've got a ton of base from 90s and 2000s. I collect Bruins. Let me know if you have want lists. I'd love to do a big Bruins for Sharks deal

Thanks
Matt

Update: found 105 Sharks cards with a handful of inserts/ parallels.
Looking for similar Bruins lot or a few decent Bruins cards

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I have been combing through my cards, and I have found some nice Bruins cards for you. I don't have a lot, but I think I have enough for us to make this trade happen. I'll start listing them tonight after the Sharks-Canucks game on TV, and I'll send you a PM. Thanks very much! Nick

No, I'll take any card from any set any year as long as the player is in a Sharks uniform. There are tons of base cards I need from the 90's to try and finish team sets. Of course, I'm happy to get current Sharks too, and I'd be happy to try and trade for any higher end cards you have as well, if I can find something you need in return. Thanks! Nick

OK Mr. Scobes, you're next on the list. I'll look through my stuff today for Flyers and Phillies, I know I have a couple three cards you might be interested in. I have more baseball than hockey, though- do you have a preference? Thanks, Nick

No, I'll take any card from any set any year as long as the player is in a Sharks uniform. There are tons of base cards I need from the 90's to try and finish team sets. Of course, I'm happy to get current Sharks too, and I'd be happy to try and trade for any higher end cards you have as well, if I can find something you need in return. Thanks! Nick

Not much here but maybe something you can use....I'm looking for current Preds stuff.

2006-07 Upperdeck:
415 Nabokov

2010-11 Donruss:
20 Pavelski
80 Thornton
117 Heatley
167 Marleau
169 Niittymaki
211 Clowe
278 Hutton RC

2011-12 Elite:
24 Thornton
37 Marleau

2012-13 Black Diamond:
21 Thornton x3
32 Pavelski x2
91 Couture
169 Niemi
200 Sexsmith RC

2012-13 Certified:
99 Havlat

Patrick Marleau 2011-12 Elite Prime Number Jersey #253/357

Tommy Wingels 2012-13 Fleer Retro Autographics

OK Mr. Scobes, you're next on the list. I'll look through my stuff today for Flyers and Phillies, I know I have a couple three cards you might be interested in. I have more baseball than hockey, though- do you have a preference? Thanks, Nick

Nick -

I've been doing more Baseball than Hockey in the past year or so, but either will do. Get me lists of what you have and what you like and we'll work it out. Thanks!

Scobes

I need most of those cards, thanks very much for listing them. I found some Predators cards I hope you can use, I'll send you a PM with what I have to trade. Thanks, Nick