Review Topps Tier One - M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Topps Tier One - M L B

One pack/box - 3 cards
2 Autos and 1 relic

I received these:

img678_zps001fb58f.jpg

The Panda - Pablo Sandoval - gu jsy #ed to 399

img676_zps25b71a0e.jpg
Jeurys Familia auto #ed to 399

img677_zps51633955.jpg

Robin Ventura auto #ed to 299

Premium issue - the cards I received are excellent looking cards and well produced. I really like the auto on the card. Both autos are blue Sharpee and look fantastic. The cards are thick and the front is glossy with gold foil embossing. There are several versions of each card - (or that is what I have found so far). The player collector will be a happy camper chasing each of the versions of their particular player. I personally have been chasing Wil Myers and Matt Moore. There are at least 3 versions of each of their cards.

Here in Orlando, these packs/boxes are going for a minimum of $80-$95. I am very sure (and have seen some great cards on the 'bay) that some folks have pulled some excellent cards -- this particular pack would not be in the 'best pulled' pile. I would have hoped for at least one of the cards to be numbered to 25 or less at this price point.

Overall grade -- B- not really enough bang for the buck.

Go buy several packs and send the Myers and Moore cards to me!!

Duane

I'd be disappointed in getting those cards for the price...can use the Familia if there is something I can help you with. Thanks for the report!

Duane-

What can I send you for the Ventura? I can posta list later of what I have available or you can look through my Google site on link in sig.

Ouch! Interested in the Pablo for my Giants collection. Have a Matt Moore 09 Bowman Prospects Gold, or these Rays GU to offer:
Carl Crawford 05 Upper Deck ESPN Sportscenter Swatches #cc
Carl Crawford 07 Artifacts MLB Apparel /199 #cc

LMK. Thanks

Ouch! Interested in the Pablo for my Giants collection. Have a Matt Moore 09 Bowman Prospects Gold, or these Rays GU to offer:
Carl Crawford 05 Upper Deck ESPN Sportscenter Swatches #cc
Carl Crawford 07 Artifacts MLB Apparel /199 #cc

LMK. Thanks
the Panda is already in negotiations..... sorry.

Duane