Review Triple Threads - M L B

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Triple Threads - M L B

2 mini boxes - 7 cards per mini box
Each mini box contains - 1 auto and 1 triple relic - Every display box has 1 low numbered Triple Relic and 1 low numbered Triple Relic auto card.

I received these:

img772_zps26ffe43c.jpg

6 base cards - Longoria, Kershaw, Ruth, Fielder, Yount, and King Felix.

This premium issue is printed on thick stock with silver foil embossing. The action photos are sharp with only the named player showing. The reverse of the card has personal stats along with career MLB stats and a Triple Take write up. Numbering of the cards is easy to read.

Parallels/Inserts

img773_zps4a64f25f.jpg

Gold, Green, Purple

2 purple #ed to 650
Braun and Hunter
1 Green #ed to 250
Cabrerra
1 Gold #ed to 99
Pujols

Jumbo Relic

img774_zps9f9e8d2a.jpg
Ben Zobrist #ed to 35

Triple Relic

img775_zps43216dff.jpg

Will 'The Thrill' Clark Ed to 27

Don't you just love it when some one puts one of these on the 'bay and calls it a 13 piece relic????

Triple Relic /Auto

img776_zpsd323650c.jpg

Jon Jay #ed to 99 --- STICKER -- ugh!!
Scott Diamond #ed to 99 - Future Phenoms -- ON THE CARD - as it should be!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If there ever was an issue made for the player collector - this is it. 6 base cards per display box might make it pretty hard to complete the base set - unless someone has some deep pockets. However, the player collector - totally different story - colored and numbered parallels - look excellent.

I really like the jumbo relics and the triple relic cards. Still not enthralled with the stickers on a premium issue - but at least I did not get a redemption card. The Scott Diamond card really looks fantastic.

Overall grade A- maybe add a few base cards to the display boxes....

Go buy several display boxes and send all of the Rays cards - parallels and all to me!!

Duane

Sweet Will Clark. I have a 04 Donruss EEE Ben Zobrist auto and 13 heritage minors black relic /50 hak ju lee if interested. Also have some Yunel Escobar rc autos.