Large Lots of UFC for Sale! CHEAP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ragtop12

MVP
5.00 star(s)
OK, So I need to downsize a little. I have TONS (10-3200 count boxes packed!) of unsigned base cards and inserts from the following UFC sets:
2009 Topps Round 2 & Golds
2010 Topps ME & Golds
2010 Topps Round 4 & Golds
2010 Leaf MMA
2011 Topps MOT & Golds
2011 Topps Title Shot & Golds
2011 Finest
And some 2012 Finest, 2010/2012 Knockout

If you are looking to start getting cards signed TTM or start a UFC collection, this might be a good opportunity to pick up a huge lot cheap. I can stuff about 2000 cards in a medium flat rate box that costs about $12 to ship. I will also include a couple relic cards. All I am asking is $45 dlvd. (or make an offer) for a lot like this. I have enough for a few lots probably. In these lots, there will be no cards of Forrest Griffin for sure, and no Jake Ellenberger. No one else was pulled that I recall.

Not bad seeing that a box of UFC cards costs almost double this and you do not get nearly this many cards and the "hits" you get are typically cheaper stuff. So not bad for about $.02 a card. I was paying $50+ for these lots, but just got so much stockpile, I need to get rid of some. Some fighters I have 100+ cards of!

PM me if interested.