Paypal locked funds question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

worldwideed

MVP
5.00 star(s)
So someone is returning something from eBay even though he got what my description says EXACTLY.

PayPal has locked my funds and as of now my account is -140 dollars, I don't want my checking account to get dinged when the refund goes out so I figure I'll list a bunch of stuff cheep and have the money by the middle of next week before the package is returned, WRONG. I can't even sell though ebay.

Does anyone know if I can take payments not from eBay during this time? Stated differently, could I sell cards here and still be able to receive money form Bench members???

I believe so if your account is -$140.00 and say you make a sale for $10.00 your account would be then -$130.00

What i don't like is PayPal technically refunded the buyer there money and thats why your account is -$140.00 your basically paying PayPal back and now you have to hope the item is returned..did the buyer mail back using a tracking number ? i would find out from the buyer..and i believe the buyer has to show proof they mailed your item back.