Movie Star Or Actors Event Used & Auto Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawhobna4

Bench Warmer
Ive got a 3 card lot-The cards I have are of
Kurt Russel from out of a pack of 2008 Donruss Americana Threads-this has a piece of material that was cut from a item personally worn/used by Kurt Russell SN#137/500
Next is a 2009 Donruss Americana Burt Lancaster This is a swatch piece of material that was worn by Burt Lancaster-It has a crease on two of the corners at the side of the square And is serial #43/50 It came this way out of the pack
And the last card is a 2009 Donruss Americana Private signings Red Auto card of Elena Verdugo And is Serial #13/50

looking to trade all three of these cards for Football Rookie Cards from some better brands

Hi:

I'm not interested in these cards you are offering, but I know that budd2222 likes this kind of celebrity cards. I don't know what he has to trade you for them or if he even needs them, but I wouldn't hurt to try to contact him via private message. Just trying to help.

Luis