How would you do it? Want to trade my PSA 7 Jordan for graded T206

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mort

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
In the winter of '86, my local drugstore didn't have any packs of baseball cards. So to fill my craving to open a few packs I bought Fleer basketball. I bought enough to make a set.

Fast forward to today. I got "The" card back from PSA and it received the grading I figured it would get: NM 7.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxms9TPMwNdoYWJjRmg4b0x2MVpTd2RXLXMtQV9yMDNpRmIw/edit?usp=sharing

My question: I've thought about trading "The" card for a graded T206 HOFer. Or perhaps sell it and take the money from the sale and buy a T206 HOFer. If I sold the card on eBay the fees could be $60+....money that could be put toward a T206.

How would you do it? Think there's anyone (or a dealer) who would want to make this trade? Or would I be better off selling and buying the T206?

mort - Nice investment there! If it's me, I'm selling it. Then you can shop around for a good deal on a card you really want. Either online or in person at a show or something. Nothing worse than missing out on a card you REALLY want because you didn't have the money locked and loaded! Shop it around the boards. That would save you the eBay fees. You still have good ole PayPal though! The good thing is the Jordan isn't going to lose any value while you decide what you want to do with it.

Thanks
Craig