125+ Star Wars & 250+ Empire Strikes Back Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerjg007

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Just completed my Star Wars and Empire Sets and have a bunch of duplicates. Cards are in EX condition (no gum stains, paper loss, major creasing, writing, etc.) but do show wear and the corners are soft and sometimes dinged.

Star Wars -little to no duplication, mostly yellow and red sets. A few blue and green. No orange
Empire - about 125 of each series - a little duplication. Probably about 100 unique in each.

Let me know if you are interested in trading or buying (or have specific questions).

Thanks, Chris

good question - I can use Star Wars Stickers, Return of the Jedi Series 3, and potentially other newer Star Wars cards. I know there are several sets. I also like James Bond so would be interested in those. Thanks

good question - I can use Star Wars Stickers, Return of the Jedi Series 3, and potentially other newer Star Wars cards. I know there are several sets. I also like James Bond so would be interested in those. Thanks

I know I have this--

James Bond GoldenEye Complete 90 Card Set

I also believe I have an extra set of Return of the Jedi that was O-***-Chee and not Topps. Will have to find the box that was in though to double check.

my preference would be the OPC Star Wars, but depending on how many you have I will take the Bonds as well. Thanks

I did not count them but will when I get home late this evening...my best guess now is it's around 250 SW cards.

I will take them all -I can through in the 25 red Star Wars, how many Empire cards do you think is fair?

Honestly whatever works for you is fine with me, I'm moving soon so I want to pack these up and get them out to you--one less thing I'll lose track of:)

Just post up the deal when you're ready and I'll get these shipped out to you.