looking for 1977 Star Wars C3PO error card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have an extra i would consider trading.ould be looking for lower or off grade vintage baseball or more 1977 Star Wars.

Hi -I just posted another thread about Star Wars cards - I have about 125 I would be willing to trade. Are you looking for anything specific? thanks

Not really.Just looking to get more 77 Star Wars for my collection.

It would probably grade out as VG+ and is off center.At one time I had 5 of these error cards.

It would probably grade out as VG+ and is off center.At one time I had 5 of these error cards.

ok, other than o/c any other major issues? I assume to corners are rounded. Would 20 or so 1977 cards work for it? Do you any series you are looking for or does it matter?

Actually, the corners look pretty good and no other major flaws other than being some off center.Probably would want more than 20 for it.

I would like to try and work something out for all of them if possible.

ok, I am open to that. I still need 1977 - 69, 250, 291, 325. I also need Star Wars and Empire Strikes Back stickers and series 3 from Return of the Jedi. I can also use more recent star wars cards. I also collect James Bond. Let me know if you have anything else or some baseball cards. Thanks, Chris

Hi Chris,
I will check and see if I have those SW cards for you. I need a ton of stickers myself from 1977, but I do have a few extras.Ill let you know ASAP. Jeff.

Chris,
I found #s 69,250,291.
Here are the stickers I have extra of, need any?
#8 Tarkin
#10 Tusken Raider
#15 C-3PO
#29 Han Solo
#49 Luke Skywalker
#53 George Lucas and aliens

Chris,
I found #s 69,250,291.
Here are the stickers I have extra of, need any?
#8 Tarkin
#10 Tusken Raider
#15 C-3PO
#29 Han Solo
#49 Luke Skywalker
#53 George Lucas and aliens

cool, thanks for looking. How about 75 cards for all of the them?

Sounds fine by me. What other Star Wars cards are you looking for?

Sounds fine by me. What other Star Wars cards are you looking for?

nothing specifically - I know there are a lot of recent issues, but not sure what is all out there. Unless you have something else I will post this up. thanks

I do have alot of Star Wars cards, mostly over past few years.But we can go ahead and finish this trade and maybe trade again after that,