Mods please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in the Mantle and Ford and any other Yankee listed. Lmk what years Topps inserts your looking for. Have a ton from 2013 Topps and 2013 Topps Update. Can send link with list on it if you want to pick.

Thanks,
Dennis

I would like a few of the TCMA cards. Don't care which ones, just want to see what they are like. Do you have a list of inserts you are looking for? Or could I compile a list?

Thanks and Happy New Year.
Chris

I would like a few of the TCMA cards. Don't care which ones, just want to see what they are like. Do you have a list of inserts you are looking for? Or could I compile a list?

Thanks and Happy New Year.
Chris

I pulled the Yankees for dlackey above but I still have 25 tohers including Ted Williams and Roberto Clemente and a few other HOF's. If you want PM me your address and I will mail out all 25 and we can work out a trade later. I can look at a list of Topps inserts but any 2013 Topps Update inserts would work.

Thanks.

Bryon

Interested in the Mantle and Ford and any other Yankee listed. Lmk what years Topps inserts your looking for. Have a ton from 2013 Topps and 2013 Topps Update. Can send link with list on it if you want to pick.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey Dennis, I have the following Yankees:

Mantle, Ford, Stengel, Reynolds and Slaughter. Any 2013 Topps Update inserts will do. If you want I will send first and then you can send whatever you think is fair once you get the cards.

Thanks.

Bryon

I will send you a pm with link to tradelist, tons of Update inserts on there a dn more to add.

Thanks,
Dennis