Bring me your Brooklyn Dodgers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawaiian BamBam

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Looking for Brooklyn Dodgers, Topps, Bowman, whatever you have. Not looking for GEM Mint 10 cards but also not looking for something that looks like they were in bicycle spokes either! Looking for all years 1957 on back. Let me know what you have and what your looking for in return, thanks

Looking for Brooklyn Dodgers, Topps, Bowman, whatever you have. Not looking for GEM Mint 10 cards but also not looking for something that looks like they were in bicycle spokes either! Looking for all years 1957 on back. Let me know what you have and what your looking for in return, thanks

I have something you might like if you area Dodger fan it is a Photo copy of the dodgers I think from the 55 or 56 If interested let me know and I will dig it out of its resting place
Thanks
Chief

For Trade:
#56 Branca (brklyn)- nice color, some face wear, 1 crease across, 5 very small creases, 4 rounded corners

My wants below...Thanks

hey chief, i am all set on photos at the moment, thank you though , i appreciate your help.

bonzo- i dont have anything on your wantlist, what are you looking for in return for the branca?

any other help out there?