Cranston, RI Sports Card Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mm1sub

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Just wondering if any Benchies will be attending the 36th Annual Cranston Sports Card Show. I think it is the first Saturday in February. It has been going on longer than even the National so it is usually a pretty nice show. I will be attending so if any Benchies would like to meet up please let me know.

Thanks.

Bryon

Just wondering if any Benchies will be attending the 36th Annual Cranston Sports Card Show. I think it is the first Saturday in February. It has been going on longer than even the National so it is usually a pretty nice show. I will be attending so if any Benchies would like to meet up please let me know.

Thanks.

Bryon

Hey Bryon
if I don't have practice or game on that day I will try and make it seeing Cranston isn't that far away from me
later Will let you know as time gets closer
Later
Tom

Hey Bryon
if I don't have practice or game on that day I will try and make it seeing Cranston isn't that far away from me
later Will let you know as time gets closer
Later
Tom

I figured you were going to make it Tom since it is right up the street from your house.

Hope to see you there!!

Bryon

Just wanted to add in that I believe the date is Feb. 1st, from 8-4 pm. It is at the West Valley Inn, 4 Blossom St., in West Warwick, not Cranston, though it is called the Cranston show. I believe it is about 100 tables and is vintage heavy (typically).

Buys were strong for me last year (I sold some vintage at higher prices than I would have anticipated) and items were priced to sell on the modern side, as I had some nice pick ups. I think Mr. Mint is typically there as well (if anyone cares!). LOL

I know Mr. Rosen is always at the Shriner's show. I saw him right when you first walk in at that show. And it is good to hear that there will be some nice vintage there so hopefully I can pick up some of the vintage stuff I have been looking for.

I am heading over to the show now. I will be wearing a brown Nike jacket and a brown hat so if anyone sees me please say hi.